While the Plose mountain ski area is entertaining all the skiers, down in the valley the old town of Brixen offers many free time and cultural infrastructures.
Feel the Christmas spirit, the various specials, local products, the fine cuisine and art of the small shops and restaurants in the narrow alleys of the old town.
The Christmas Market is a special meeting point for guests who like a very particular atmosphere. The offer at the many stalls decorated for Christmas is extremely attractive: it ranges from original, large and small gift ideas to souvenirs in memory of the wonderful Christmas season in South Tyrol.
The light musical show at the Bishop’s Palace “Hofburg Brixen” embarks you on a journey through a magical dream world. The unique show in the magnificent courtyard of the Hofburg in Brixen enchants young and old and brings the facades of the Hofburg back to life.
This package you can book if you arrive sunday or monday and plan to stay at least 3 nights
- 3 nights
- all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the largest fun pool in South Tyrol Acquarena
- daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car (from 07.12.2019)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist office Brixen/Bressanone
- 1 Christmas market cup
- 1 ticket for the light & musical show in the royal episcopal “Hofburg”
- 1 hot beverage at the Christmas Market
Price for 3 night in the double room CITY
- € 297 including breakfast
- € 396 including halfboard